Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Translations Management
Sprint:LIMA | QA Sprint 15
When trying to translate a Numeric - Decimal field for locales which uses a comma (,) using the Translate option from the Web Content list (not opening the data-engine-renderer), the field mask is not applied, leading to an issue where the value of the field changes.
- Create a Structure with at least a Numeric field, and set it's type to Decimal;
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Web Content from the created Structure;
- Input a decimal value on the Numeric field (e.g. 1.1) and Publish it;
- From the list, click on the 3 dot menu, and choose Translate;
- Change the language to a locale which uses comma as decimal separator;
- Observe that the mask for the decimal separator is not applied;
- Publish the Web Content, then open to edit and assert the value for the translated locale;
Field mask should be correctly applied per locale, and the data should persist.
Observe that upon publishing the Web Content with the incorrect mask for the field, the value gets changed to and integer composed by all digits of the decimal number. (ActualResult_Mar10_LPS-128924.mp4)