Affects Version/s: 7.2.X
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
Steps to Reproduce
The issue only affects 7.2 and the fix for
LPS-122250 is needed. In 7.3 and beyond the Link to Page references are stored differently and do not encounter this issue.
1. Create a new blank site
2. Add a new Content Page named Home with any fragment
3. Add a child page to Home named Child with a Web Content Display widget
4. Add a new Web Content Structure with a Link to Page field
5. Add a new Web Content Article based on that structure pointing to the Child page
6. Edit the Web Content Article to increase the version to 1.1
7. Configure the Web Content Display widget on the Child page to display the Web Content Article
8. Export the site
9. Create a new site
10. Import the LAR
Alternatively, minimal_7210.lar can be imported to replicate the issue.
The Link to Page field is properly filled out when viewing the Web Content Article.
The Link to Page field points to the incorrect page. Attempting to edit the web content shows blank instead of Child for the referenced page. Inspecting the article in the database shows it is still pointing to the old Group ID.