Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Data Engine
After upgrading the Echo Backup DB, some contents of Web Content fields are not being displayed as it was on Liferay 7.2.
The ", ', <, and > characters are displayed as the code that represents them.
- Liferay version: liferaycloud/liferay-dxp:7.2-4.0.4
- Database (mysql backup): Available here
- Documents Library: Available here
- Import the Database backup on mysql;
- Add the Documents library to your ".../lportal/portal-master/bundles/data";
- Execute the ".../portal-master/bundles/tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client/db_upgrade.sh";
- Additionally, you must deploy the [^omni.admin.autologin-7.0.1.jar]portlet in order to bypass the authentication;
- After that, run ./catalina.sh and see the live portal version
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content and Data > Web Content
All WEM functionality should be functional.
Web Content is not correctly rendered after the upgrade.