Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Data Engine
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content, click on the Structures tab and create a structure containing a decimal numeric field'
- Click to create a web content based on that structure;
- Being the default language english, type 1.1 in the numeric field;
- Change the language to one that uses comma as decimal separator (e.g. ca_ES, pt_BR, es_ES);
- Observe that the number is correctly formatted according to the language being translated;
- Change the language again to another one that uses comma as decimal separator;
Field mask should be correctly applied per locale.
Observe that the mask for the decimal separator is no longer applied according to the language in translation.
Note for the developer: be mindful about this