Steps to Reproduce:
- Compile a 7.4 DXP bundle with Licensing
(build.properties need to set to build.portal.license.enterprise.app.module.version=1.0.10 or higher to resolve
- Deploy a DXP and Commerce "developer-cluster" licenses to LIFERAY_HOME/deploy/, and rename them to set the load order
- DXP license name: zdxp.xml
- Commerce license name: acommerce.xml
- Start DXP
Expected Result: Licenses activate without issue
Actual Result: WARN Failed to verify license for 9a473157-06a6-44b6-b017-a360ffaf5f38: Unable to find a valid Liferay DXP license. (Commerce still activates)
Additional issue on some License "types"
- Repeat above steps with a license of type "developer", "enterprise", "limited", "production", or "virtual-cluster"
Expected Result: Commerce activates
Actual Result: Commerce fails to activate
Note Both parts of this issue will not occur if the file names are changed in Step #2 above to:
- DXP license name: adxp.xml
- Commerce license name: zcommerce.xml
Commerce will activate with any license type and no WARN is thrown.
Master (7.4 DXP release compile): 8cf1bfb038cd72870018de6b9f37c082b71e4519