Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Application Security > SAML
QA Test Name:
QA Test Score:4
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure IdP and SP
- Add LDAP server on IdP and SP
- Enable LDAP, Enable Importable and Enable Import on Startup on IdP
- Restart IdP(To make sure the LDAP users imported immediately)
- Go to Users and Organizations to assert the imported user displays on IdP
- Logout and Login with the imported user on IdP
- Assert the imported user is able to login Idp.
- Logout and login with admin user test on Idp.
- Access to SP(the test user logs in, no need to click the login button)
- Enable LDAP Import on SP
- Logout on SP and Login with the imported user on SP
- Assert the imported user is able to login SP
- Logout and login with admin user test on SP.
Admin user test cannot login SP server with the following error and the value of ldapServerId in user table is -1:
Admin user test should be able to login SP server.