Status: Ready for Development
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
As Liferay having many different verticals and use cases, we can't provide all our customer needs OOTB. Today, when a customer adds a custom conditions in Liferay Forms backend, they can't access those conditions through the UI, this limits a lot the use of those conditions, making them always need a developer to change any rule related to those conditions.
In order to solve that, this story aims to solve this problem in the same way the custom fields solved the problem of custom field types.
1 - Given a developer in Liferay forms,
when adding a custom condition,
then I must be able to see and use those custom conditions in the rule builder in tha same way I see a OOTB one.
2 - Given a developer in Liferay forms,
when adding a rules with custom condition,
then I must be able to see the in the rule list the conditions in tha same way I see a OOTB one.
- Currently the custom conditions are not showing as you can see in the following image:
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)