Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Widget configuration > Look & Feel
- Add widget page
- Add Hello World portlet to the widget page
- Select Look and Feel Configuration from the options menu in the web contents widget
- Navigate to Border Styles
- Select "Same for All" under Border Width and set to 15 px
- Select "Same for All" under Border Color and type in "crimson"
- Save and refresh the page
Expected behavior is that we are able to use named colors due to using clay color-picker version 3.4.0+ and that we see a crimson border around the Hello World portlet.
Actual behavior is that Liferay adds a # sign and thus the named color does not work, and we instead have a blue border (the default border color) around the Hello World portlet.