Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: App Builder
The field labels are shown according to the Object level, after setting the label only for the current Form View.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Global Menu > Applications > App Builder > Objects > Add a Custom Object;
- Add a Form View > Two fields in the Form Builder > Rename them > Save the Form;
- Add a second Form View > Add the two fields in the Form Builder;
- Rename them to "Label for Only This Form";
- Go to Rules tab > Create a rule;
- Observe that the Field labels are shown according to the current Form View;
- Save the rule > Click to expand the rules summary.
The Field labels are shown according to the current Form View;
The Field labels are shown according to the current Object;