I have found what appears to be a very critical bug with the 'My Account' control panel.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new user.
- Assign Address and Phone numbers to the user (I had 1 address and 3 phone numbers)
- Log in as the user
- Click on the users name in the top right to go to the My Account control panel
- Change the users first name, last name and title (I suspect just changing one piece on this first page is enough)
- Submit the changes
Please notice that I did not click on the address or phone number link before submitting the changes. Once submitted, the user does not have a phone number or address.
I was able to reproduce this a number of times. At times it seemed inconsistent as to exactly how it happened. It might be a few tries before the behavior is seen.