Affects Version/s: 126.96.36.199 DXP SP1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: External Document Repositories > CMIS
- Download/install Alfresco 7.0 CE for Docker (Steps in
- Create new user in Liferay (admin/admin), give permissions as administrator and log in
- Mount Alfresco via AtomPub (https://github.com/liferay/liferay-qa-ee/blob/liferay-qa-docs/tutorials/cmis/pages/setting-up-alfresco.markdown)
- Navigate into the Alfresco mount
- Create some documents if there are none
- Check out any document
There is one copy of the checked out document.
There are two. Only one of them can be checked back in. After checking in, however, the duplicate copy disappears.
Tomcat 9.0.40 + MySQL 5.7.
7.3 DXP SP1