Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Database Upgrade Framework
Steps to reproduce:
- Start a 6.2 server with an empty database.
- Stop the server and see that shopping module tables have been populated. No entry corresponding to shopping module is present in Release_ table.
- Perform the upgrade to master/7.3.x.
- Start master/7.3.x server with the upgraded database.
- Go to Control Panel -> System Settings -> Upgrade -> Data Cleanup.
- Select 'Clean up shopping module data' and press 'Update'.
Expected result: According to Data Cleanup official doc, the process executes and removes all the data.
Current result: Shopping module related tables are still present in the database. Before removing the data, the process looks for a "com.liferay.shopping.service" servletContextName in the release_ table, which does not exist.