Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Master
- OSGI configuration defined in Portal Properties via
LPS-126920is immutable through the UI. The UI shall show the user that they cannot change this value through System Settings.
- Provide a message/text indicating that the value cannot be changed because the configuration has been defined in Portal Properties.
- The DDMFormFields of the autogenerated UI are created and configured in ConfigurationModelToDDMFormConverter.
- Make use of ConfigurationOverridePropertiesUtil#getOverrideProperties to retrieve a map of overridden properties for a particular pid. If no map is found, there are no overridden properties.
- If the field's name is found in that map, it is an overridden field and should be disabled in the UI.
- Since configuration-admin-web makes use of DDM fields, we can mark the field as readOnly using ddmFormField.setReadOnly(true).
- For messaging, we should update the field's tooltip using ddmFormField.setTip(...). Please be aware that the tip is often already set with the field's description, so be sure to preserve the existing description in the tooltip. We should append a message like so: "This field has been set by a portal property and cannot be changed here."