Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
- navigate to GoGo shell
- search for the bundle "com.liferay.layout.type.controller.portlet"
- note: you should see output like the following
- note: the number at the beginning of the line is the bundleID (in this case, 567)
- restart the bundle bundleID
- create three web content items
- create a widget page
- add an asset publisher widget to the page
- configure asset publisher, and configure asset selection: select "manual"
- go to the asset entries selection, and click "select" - select the three articles and save
- reopen the asset publisher configuration
- delete one of the manually-selected content items using the "X"
- delete another of the manually-selected content items using the "X"
Expected behavior is that the second deletion works just like the first.
Actual behavior is that the screen goes blank and there is an error.