Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Data Engine
When user changes the language of Web Content before filling the Date field for the default language, the Date field mask for the default language is swapped and inputted values will be lost.
Notice that this issue only occurs for the first time user is filling the Web Content.
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content > Structures tab;
- Add a Structure with a Date field;
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content;
- Create a Web Content from the Structure with the date field;
- Change the language to translate (i.e.: Chinese);
- Go back to the default language and check the date field mask;
Date field mask should properly follow the current selected language.
When user changes the language of the Web Content to translate, the date field mask is swapped. (ActualResult_Mar29_LPS-129856.mp4)