When user edits a structure that is used on a Web Content, the structure translations are no longer shown on the Web Content.
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content > Structures tab;
- Add a Structure with a Text field and translate it at least for one locale;
- Go to Web Content tab and create a Web Content based on the Structure;
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content > Structure tab and open to edit the Structure;
- Add a new field on the structure and save it;
- Go to the Web Content based on this structure and check the locale translated on the Structure;
All structure translations are displayed on the Web Content.
When user edits the Structure, the Web Content doesn't displays the translations anymore. (ActualResult_Mar29_LPS-129871.mp4)