7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
- Version: DXP 7.3
- Fix Pack: dxp-base-7310
Reproduced on: 7.3.x
Can't test on master
HTML field no longer exists, Rich Text field is not the same.
- Setup Liferay DXP 7.3
- Go to Web Content→Structures→add a new structure with the title TestStructure
- Copy-paste the content of localizability_testing_structure.json to the Source tab
- Create a new web content using TestStructure
- Put random content in each field
- Switch to another language, e.g. French
Each localizable field is editable and contains the value set previously and each non-localizable field is inactive but visible.
All fields apart from "HTML non-localizable" behave properly (as described in the expected result). The "HTML non-localizable" field has disappeared from the Web Content edition form and is not visible when translating.