Type: Feature Request
Status: Aligned with Roadmap
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Pages > Page Administration
Currently, there are missing functionalities within the Page Tree in DXP 7.3 compared to the ones when you handle pages from Page Administration.
- Start DXP 7.3
- Go to Control Panel --> Site Builder --> Pages and add a couple of pages.
- Go to Site Builder --> Pages so you can see the Page Hierarchy
- Click on the Page Tree icon on the upper left of the site.
- On the Page Hierarchy of the Site Builder click on the 3 dot menu of any Page, you will see many options to choose from.
- Click on the Page Tree icon and click the 3 dot menu beside any Page.
Result: You will see only a few options (Add Child Page, Add Child Collection Page, and Configure), it lacks further options as to when you open the menu from Page Administration.
I suggest adding the following important functions to Page Tree:
- Copy page