Affects Version/s: 22.214.171.124 DXP SP1, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Application Security > SAML
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:AppSec Iteration 59, AppSec Iteration 60
Git Pull Request:
- Login localhost:9080.
- Create two virtual instance named as www.able.com and www.baker.com.
- Login www.able.com:9080 and edit the admin user's email as [email protected]
- Login www.baker.com:9080 and edit the admin user's email as [email protected]
- Configure localhost:8080 as IdP.
- Configure www.able.com:9080 and www.baker.com:9080 as SPs.
- Configure 1 IdP and 2 SPs.
- Sign in to first SP www.able.com:9080.
- Navigate to IdP.
- Assert IdP is logged in.
- Navigate to the second SP www.baker.com:9080.
- Click sign in button.
- Assert User is prompted to sign in on second SP.
- Click Sign Out in the second SP to trigger the SLO.
The second SP is logged out with the following error shows up in page
The second SP should be logged out after SLO without errors.
15. Navigate to IdP.
16. Assert IdP is logged out.
17. Navigate to the first SP www.able.com:9080.
The first SP keeps logged-in status and user cannot login out.
The first SP should be logged out.