Affects Version/s: 7.3.6 CE GA7
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Core Infrastructure
Liferay Module Project Fragment stays in installed state until I refresh the host module itself.
I asked about this in the community forum aswell:
There I got the suggestion that I have to refresh the host module itself.
- start a new 7.3.6ga7 CE Server
- create a Liferay Module Project Fragment with Liferay IDE (Version: 220.127.116.11103181004-ga3) for login (host = com.liferay.login.web)
- not working: deploy it via gradle or drag and drop the jar file into the bundles deploy server
- nothing happens
- in gogo shell the module is installed not resolved
- how to get it working: trigger a refresh on the host module via gogo shell g! lb -s | grep "com.liferay.login.web" then refresh the id of com.liferay.login.web . The module then restarts and the new created one is resolved and working.
- working: deploy the module via eclipse servers view 'add and remove' option
- it restarts the login module and my new created one is resolved
I tried to build my project via my build pipeline (Gitlab CI) there my artifacts are copied into the deploy folder. All my Liferay Module Project Fragment are not working until I manually trigger a gogo shell refresh on the host modules.