Type: Technical Testing
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:U&SM| S04 Sprint 6|1.5-1.26, U&SM| 21 Sprint 3|2.16-3.9, U&SM| 21 Sprint 4|3.9-3.30, U&SM| 21 Sprint 5|3.30-4.20
- Customer has a fresh installation
- Liferay Commerce 3.0 comes bundled with Liferay Portal 7.3 CE GA6 and Liferay DXP 7.3 GA1.
For 7.2 and 7.1:
- Customer is upgrading and has Portal and Commerce including Minium Demo Pack
- Customer is upgrading, has Portal and Commerce, but empty Commerce tables (one very likely case is because they don't have Minium)
- Customer is upgrading, has Portal and Commerce without Minium, but their Commerce tables are populated with their own values.
The following logic should cover all the mentioned use cases.
- country and region tables are populated with the default lists for fresh installation
- for upgrades, commerce country and region tables are no longer there, and their data is transferred to the portal country and region tables
*Exceptions (for fresh installations)
For China, Macau and Hong Kong shall be listed as Aomen and Xianggang, respectively.
Japan shall retain both its romanized and localized Region values.