Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
- Go to Control Panel --> Site Builder --> Pages and add a couple of pages.
- Go to Site Builder --> Pages so you can see the Page Hierarchy
- Click on the Page Tree icon on the upper left of the site.
- On the Page Hierarchy of the Site Builder click on the 3 dot menu of any Page and select "Configure".
- Observe the Page on the Page Tree.
Actual result: The Page which is being configured is not highlighted on the Page Tree.
Note: If you click on "View" the page on Page Tree is highlighted.
Expected Result: When configuring the Page it should be highlighted on the Page Tree.