Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
There is an unexpected behavior in the calendar portlet when the following steps are taken.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a basic user and assign them to Liferay DXP (site) [User1]
2. Create a page and add the Calendar portlet
3. In Calendar portlet configurations > Display Settings: uncheck Display User Events and save.
4. Create a new calendar under Liferay DXP's Calendars [TestCal]
5. Make sure the second calendar has the 'view', 'view event details' permissions
6. Create an event for each calendar.
7. Remove the 'view event details' permission on the first (default) calendar
8. Click on the events to verify if the user can view event details for the second calendar
The user should be able to view event details for the second calendar.
The user cannot view the event details for the second calendar.