Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: Dataset Display
Before custom view management feature is in place, the dataset display is able to remember the active view settings by storing them as portal preferences associated to the user. This task is a step towards custom view where active views are saved to the DB instead of portal preferences.
The goal of this task is to implement the service and persistence layers for the active view management in dataset display.
Essentially, service layer will cover the crud operations on two data entitites: the active view, and the view state.
- An ActiveView is a mapping from a (datasetDisplay, plid, portletId) to a ViewState for a given user
- A ViewState holds the saved JSON that was saved to portal preferences before
- Service supports basic CRUD operations for the active views and view states
Removed these from initial acceptance criteria because they have been moved to https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-132515 :
- System persists and updgrades the active view settings in the same way as before, but using the DB instead of Portal preferences
- When previous settings have been saved to portal preferences, they are retrieved, migrated to DB and cleaned up