Process item = process instance
- Users should be able to click on the table header titles to choose to order items by Item Subject: A-z / Z-a;
- The Item Subject sort will just use the Asset Type information for sorting
- The sort direction should be from lowest to highest/A-z (down arrow) by default, but users can change the sorting direction by clicking on the header title;
- Once an order/sorting option is made by the user, this definition should be saved when the user changes pagination number.
- The page should provide loading feedback when the table is being updated according to filter/order options;
Definitions of Done
- Related tests created and passed successfully;
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary);
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical issue related to Story scope (ex.: similar of a FP4, FP5 bug);
- Code with peer review completed.