Affects Version/s: Master
The Form Builder Layout is broken after upgrading to 7.4.
To use 7.0 and 7.1 version, the MySQL version must be at 5.7.
Steps to Reproduce
- Raise the Portal at 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3 version;
- Go to Forms > Create a simple Form;
- Generate a dump by the command:
- Stop the Portal;
- Shutdown its process by the command:
- Kill the Java process by the command:
- Drop the database by the command:
- Create the database by the command:
- In the mysql shell, apply the database by the command:
- Apply the dump generated ate step 3 by the command:
- Put the xml license file in the deploy folder;
- Put the mysql.jar in the tomcat/lib/ext folder;
- From the 7.4 version, ../tools/portal-tools-db-upgrade-client, run the upgrade by the command:
- Press ENTER until need to type the database username > Type the username;
- Type the password, in case of exists one;
- Press ENTER until the upgrade starts;
- Raise the Portal from 7.4 version.
The Form Builder layout is NOT broken.
The Form Builder layout is broken.