When a workflow email template is configured to use the ServiceContext and a web content article is created via Headless API, several attributes are missing from the ServiceContext.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set up a dummy SMTP (or POP3) mail server.
2. Start up DXP and connect it to the mail server from Step 1.
3. Go to Control Panel > Workflow > Process Builder and edit Single Approver workflow.
4. Click on review node and edit Review Notifications by adding the following to the email template:
5. Go to Site Administration > Content and Data > Web Content and create a web content folder.
6. Apply Single Approver workflow to web content folder.
7. Within the folder, create a new web content article.
8. Confirm that an email is sent with no exceptions.
9. Navigate to http://localhost:8080/o/api?endpoint=http://localhost:8080/o/headless-delivery/v1.0/openapi.json.
10. Under "StructuredContent", create a web content article using "postStructuredContentFolderStructuredContent".
The web content article is created and an email notification is successfully sent.
The web content article is created but the email notification fails and an exception occurs. See error.log.
Reproduced in 7.2.x - be25f7ef41013284
Reproduced in 7.3.x - 1b9169d3467eba20
Reproduced in master - 1b7ae072de45a658