Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
When publishing a content page to the staging site, look and feel properties will not be published.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Site Builder -> Pages and a new Content Page
- When editing the page, click on the "Page Design Options" button on the right-hand menu, then the "more" button.
- Under the "Theme" tab, select "Define specific look and feel" and add the following to the custom CSS box
- Add a paragraph fragment to the page, and then publish. Verify that the page shows the red background text
- Go to Publishing -> Staging and enable Local Live staging.
- Go to the created content page and edit the page.
- Change the background-color in the custom CSS to blue. Verify that when editing the page, it shows the change
- Publish the page
Expected Results: After publishing the page, the changes made to the page are reflected
Actual Results: After publishing the page, the changes made to the page are not reflected, if staging is enabled
Reproduced in master 94c167ac8a3b04b82bcff2a62302544148181662