Affects Version/s: 7.3.5 CE GA6
Fix Version/s: None
- Create Blog entry with cover-image
- Create Dynamic Collection with "Blog Entries" in it
- Create Fragment Page
- Add Collection Display
- Select the created collection with the blog entries
- Add a Container
- Go to styles of the Container and select at the attribute "Image Source" Content Mapping
- Select the cover-image
Actual result: Background isn't shown
Expected result: Image is shown as a background
- If I switch the tab from "Styles" to "Link" and back the "Image Source"-attribut is resetted.
- Mapping the image to a normal image in the collection display works.
- I attached a video with the steps 4-8 and how it works with a normal image