Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
When a portletPreference contains an AssetTag with a capitalized letter in 6.2, the tag cannot be found after upgrading.
Steps to Reproduce
- Start 6.2 on Postgres or any other database that is case sensitive by default
- Add an asset tag "test" (note, no capitalization)
- Add 2 web content, 1 tagged with the tag created in step 1, one without any tagging
- Add an Asset Publisher to a page
- Go to the Configuration settings for the asset publisher
- In the filter section keep the rule as "contains" "any" of the following "Tags" and type in "Test" (note, Test is capitalized here)
- Save the configuration and see that only the tagged web content appears.
- Upgrade to Master
- Reindex and visit the page with the Asset Publisher (note, no articles are displaying)
- Go to the configuration for the Asset Publisher (do not save the configuration here)
The rule added in 6.2 appears correctly and the Asset Publisher shows the tagged web content
No content displays in the Asset Publisher and the rule created in step 6 does not appear in the configuration menu.