Basic use cases:
As a System Admin I would like to add and share a new design pack through 500+ sites
- Have an option to connect new sites automatically
- Have an option to select multiple sites (ex. all sites, or multiple sites selection)
As a System Admin I would like to add a new page template to 500+ sites
- When a Design Pack already exist I should be able to add a Page Template and it will be available to all connected sites without extra action.
As a System Admin I would like to add a Fragment to 500+ sites
- When a Design Pack already exist I should be able to add a Fragment and it will be available to all connected sites without extra action.
As a Marketer I would like to find a recent use of a Page Template / Fragment without too much effort to find it.
- The fragment from Site Library should be present in Page Editors
- The page template should be shown during site creation
- The style books should be available from the page editor
Functions that we could/should implement
- Access local Design Libraries via Application Menu
- Create a new Design Pack
- Edit a Design Pack
- See Design Pack permissions
- Configure Design Pack
- Edit a design pack
- Page templates
- Page templates
- Make a Design Pack available/connect to 1 or multiple sites
- Easy/fast selection of multiple sites
- Be able to select ALL sites in one click
- Select another “Design Pack” using Site Settings > Design
- Site Admin should be able to use other available/connected design pack
- A site should be connected to only 1 design pack
- Promote modified Design Pack to Design Library from Site Settings. (OPTIONAL)
- Import an online Design Library to local Design Library (OPTIONAL)
- Management of permissions for all the above
- How to add sample content to Designs within Design Pack?
- Local design resources ?
- Other options ?