Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 DXP FP97, 7.0.0 DXP FP98, 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Steps to reproduce
- Set CKEditor as your editor for Web Content
- Start Liferay 7.0, fixpack-97 or higher
- Access to create a new web content
- Write a very long text with multiple new lines, so there is a scroll visible
- Go to Source code see you can't scroll until the end
- Resize the text source content and see that is being resized wrong and is not allowing you to see the full source text.
Source code text is completely visible
Source code text is not completely visible, we can't scroll until the end
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.