In several use cases, to allow the user a better filling/reading experience, it is important to provide the known format of a given information, mainly if we are talking about long numbers. Some very known information that we use to see in a specific format are phone numbers, social security numbers, ID number, zip code, card number, bar codes and many others.
After estimating the following story: As a form creator, I want to create masks for my integer numeric type fields, it was identified that the size of the story exceeds the maximum defined by our engineering for now (15 days).
1 - Given an user,
when seeing an empty field with a mask,
then I should be able to identify that the field has a mask.
2 - Given an user,
when filling a numeric field with a mask,
then I should be able to read the value in the field mask
3 - Given an user from the previous criteria,
when not filling completely the value demanded in the mask,
then I should receive an error message.
4 - Given an user,
when filling a numeric field with mask,
then the mask should be displayed according to the localizable definition.
5 - Given an user,
when seeing a field with a mask and a placeholder,
then the placeholder has priority.
6 - Given an user,
when seeing a field with a mask and a predefined value,
then the predefined value should fill the mask in the field.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)