Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: JS APIs and Utilities > Frontend JS Web API
Steps to Reproduce
1. Start the server and login
2. Create 10 widget pages: p1, p2, p3 .........
3. Create another widget page named: Read
. Set Friendly URL: /view
. Add an Asset Publisher
. Configure the Asset Publisher: Display Settings > Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page
4. Site Builder > Pages > reposition page 'Read' so it is between pages 'p4' and 'p5' in the list
5. Create a new Web Content
6. With the Web Content open for editing
. Select Display Page Template > Specific Display Page Template
. Click Select
. Open the Public Pages tab
. Scroll to 'Read'
. Click the 'Read' page
We can select the 'Read' page with one click/attempt
The first time 'Read' is selected the page jumps to the top of the list.
A second click on 'Read' is required to select it successfully