Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Portal Configuration > Custom Fields
An error is returned if there are no matching assets in Custom Attributes.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Start a clean bundle
- Go to Global site
- Create Vocabulary "Region" and "Area"
- In Region, create a new Category:
- In Area, create a new Category:
- Go back to default Liferay site
- Create web content "wc1" with Region category HQ
- Create web content "wc2" with Area category HR
- Go to home page
- Add an Asset Publisher to page
- From its option menu select Configuration
- In Custom Attributes, set "Region"
- Go back to home page
The UI error message "Asset Publisher is temporarily unavailable." is displayed on Asset Publisher because user does not have any custom field in account settings.
Both articles are displayed because user does not have any region set
master-private - 5dff0e4b8f856d2f4f83453ee62cd3081dcbd083