When creating or editing a repeating event and selecting the radio button to stop repeating on a specific date, the date picker field remains greyed out and hovering over it displays a 'not allowed' cursor. However, clicking in the field reveals that it is, in fact, editable.
This is reproducible across all common browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari).
- In the calendar widget, click the Add Event button
- In the Add Event dialog, check the Repeat checkbox
- In the Repeat Daily dialog, under Stop Repeating, select the On radio button
- Hover over the date field - the mouse cursor changes to 'not allowed'
- Click in the (apparently disabled) date field to reveal that it is, in fact, enabled