Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Decimal fields type ddm-number and ddm-decimal always displays the decimal separator as point when viewing with Web Content Display widget and Asset Publisher
1. Go to Content & Data > Web content > Structures > Click on + button to add new structure
2. Add to the structure two fields of type ddm-number and ddm-decimal be sure they are localizable
3. Go to Templates add a template to the Structure created before and drag the two fields to be displayed
4. Go to Web Content add a new content with the structure created at step 1
5. Add different values that contains decimals for example select locale en-US and add 100000.201 than select locale es-ES add value 200000,102 (see that here comma and point changes based on locale)
6. Go to a widget page and add a Web Content Display to view the content we created at step 4
7. Use Language selector widget to change language to es-ES see the values 200000,102 still display with decimal separator as point 200000.102 and not comma as it should.
Actual: Decimal fields type ddm-number and ddm-decimal always displays the decimal separator as point
Excepted: Decimal fields type ddm-number and ddm-decimal displays the decimal separator related to the current selected locale
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.