Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Info Framework
1. Go to Configuration --> Site Settings --> Languages and set the French language as the default language from "Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site."
2. Go to Content & Data --> Web Content --> and add a structure with a date field and set the Localizable field to "No" and save it.
3. Go to Web Content and create web content from the structure and set a date. You can see the format: dd/mm/yyyy
4. Go to Site Builder --> Pages --> and add a Content Page.
5. Go to Fragments and Widgets on the right side and drag & drop a Card fragment under Basic Components.
6. Scroll down to the text area and click on it so the right-side panel opens, and map the content into Fragment by adding it from the Content menu.
7. From the field under basic information select "Date", this is the date structure field.
8. Go to the Site's URL and add the /fr/ locale to change the site to the French language.
Actual Result: The date format is set to the US format: mm/dd/yyyy
Expected Result: The date format should correspond to the site's current language and in this case: dd/mm/yyyy
Note: This behavior is not reproducible if the date structure field is localizable.