The function getFriendlyUrl() in webcontent is bringing a resulting URL which includes the page layout ID, instead of the page name, e.g. /web/test-site/9 instead of /web/test-site/page-name.
This functionality is included with
LPS-124634, LPS-103896, LPS-128289, and LPS-128379, specifically with the inclusion of this commit and this one too. There is no clear indication on whether it was intentional to use a layoutId over friendlyUrl when generating the link-to-layout friendlyUrl, so I believe this was an oversight.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a widget page "Test Page", change the friendly url of the page to "/test" and add a web contents display widget
2. Navigate to Site Administration > Content and Data > Web Content > Structures and create a new structure named Test Structure
3. Add the Link to Page field and save
4. Navigate to the Templates tab and create a new template names Test Template based on the Test Structure
5. Add the Link to Page field and save
6. Navigate to the Web Content tab and create a new Web Content using the Test Template titled "Test Web Content"
7. Select Test Page in the Link to Page field and save
8. Add the Test Web Contents to the web contents display widget
9. Copy link
Results of Testing
Expected Result: The link URL is http://localhost:8080/web/guest/test
Actual Results: The link URL is http://localhost:8080/web/guest/4
LPS-156387 Link to page in web content template has an absolute URL