Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
- Enable Publication (open the Menu, and under Applications tab click on the Publications menu and enable it)
- Create a new Publication with the + icon
- Create a Web Content Structure and add a Template to it with "themeDisplay.getScopeGroupId()"
- Disable cacheable for this Template
- Add a new Web Content with the previously created Structure
- Edit the Web Content
- Click on the previously created Publication at the top middle of the page and click Review Changes
- Click on the previously edited Web Content
- Check the Data tab
Expected behaviour: No Freemarker erros are present.
Actual behaviour: Freemarker couldn't evaluate themeDisplay