Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
- Open Menu on upper right --> Control Panel --> Sites --> Sites and add a blank Site (TestSite).
- Add 2 Asset Collections from Site Builder --> Collections (I added Manual and Dynamic collections).
- Add a child site to the TestSite by going to Menu --> Control Panel --> Sites --> Sites and click the 3 dot menu beside TestSite and add a child site (SubTestSite).
- Add 2 collections to the SubTestSite.
- Add a content page from Site Builder --> Pages, then add a Collection Display fragment from the Fragments and Widgets icon n the right.
- Click on the Collection Display Fragment, then click "+" to select and add collections.
Actual Result: A popup opens displaying the collections of both the parent site (TestSite) and the child site (SubTestSite). Although the collection selection is filtered for the child site. If you go to root then select the parent (TestSite), you will only see its own collections.
Expected Result: The collections of the child site should be filtered and displayed for selection under the child site scope.