1. Turn on fragment propagation
2. Create a fragment in a contributor module. - use the jar file included under "firstdeploy"
3. Deploy the module and add it to a content page, publish
4. Update the fragment in the contributor module and add another editable field (use the jar file included under "seconddeploy"
5. Deploy the module again
6. Edit the page created in #2
I can edit the page
There is a JS error "content" is not defined and the page is not editable
Note: if the same procedure is done with a regular fragment in the UI, there is also an error on the page ("An unexpected error occurred while..") but no JS error