Affects Version/s: 7.3.X
Component/s: Dynamic Data Mapping
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a new Structure
- Add the Select field to the structure, leave all the options with defaults
- Save the structure
- Create a new web content item with the structure type
- Notice that the select field has a blank option, and then option1,2,3
- Deploy the customizations attached to this ticket
- Once the modules are active, refresh the screen
The select field will render the label for the blank option: "Choose an Option". The other options that were configured when the structure was created will be rendered below.
The first option continues to have a "blank" label. The other options that were configured is rendered below.
- JSP Fragment used to add an Export-Package statement to expose com.liferay.dynamic.data.mapping.internal.render
- Service override module used to extend the DDMFormFieldFreeMarkerRenderer and override a couple of methods used to change the behaviour.