Affects Version/s: Master
1. Turn on fragment propagation
2. Create a fragment in a contributor module. - use the jar file included under "firstdeploy"
3. Deploy the module and add it to a content page, publish
4. Update the fragment in the contributor module and add another editable field (use the jar file included under "seconddeploy"
5. Deploy the module again and view the page
6. Edit the page created in #2
The page renders in edit mode just like in view mode
There is a JS error "content" is not defined and the page shows an error "An unexpected error occurred while.."