Affects Version/s: Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Global Menu > Control Panel > Instance Settings > Click to Chat
- Enable Click to Chat
- Select "Always Inherit"
- Select "Chatwoot"
- Enter "SFNy8rdp8b9GFL8yNHh5CVoN" for Chat Provider ID
- Enable Guest Users
- Save Changes
- Observe that Chatwoot icon now appears on bottom left of page as expected:
- Navigate back to the Liferay main site and observe that the Chatwoot icon is now on the top left:
- Click on the Menu Icon and notice that the Chatwoot icon hides behind the menu:
- Sign out of the portal and on the main page, notice that the Chatwoot icon is correctly placed on the bottom right of the screen. However, when you click on "Home" to navigate to another page on the public site, the Chatwoot icon moves to the top left of the page:
Expected behavior: Chatwoot icon should consistently be displayed on the bottom right corner of the screen.