Affects Version/s: 7.4.0 CE GA1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: User Management > Roles
Despite assigning Users to an Account Role, navigating to the Account Roles tab in the Roles portlet shows the role to have "0 Assignees".
Steps to reproduce:
- Create Account User A.
- Assign User A to Account X.
- Assign User A to Account Administrator under Account X.
- Navigate to Account Roles tab of Roles portlet.
- Expected: Account Administrator role under Account X shows "1 Assignee"
- Actual: Account Administrator role under Account X shows "0 Assignees".
The behavior is similar whether a user is assigned to an OOTB Account Role, or one created by the admin.
Reference for screenshots: (1) After creating user Lee O. and assigning to Joe's Complete Auto Care; (2) Assigning user Lee O. the OOTB "Account Administrator" and user-created "Account Role X" roles; (3) Roles portlet still shows the count for both "Account Administrator" and "Account Role X" to have 0 Assignees.