Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Application Security > SAML
- Configure Liferay as a SAML SP
- Click to add a new SAML "Identity Provider"
- Enter any "Name" and "Entity ID". This will satisfy client side validation and allow the form to be posted
- Under "Attribute Mapping", select "emailAddress" for the blank row that is shown
- Click the plus to add a new row, and for it select "firstName"
- Press "Save"
Expected result: The page is reloaded with validation errors, two attribute mapping rows are rendered, and for them the "emailAddress" and "firstName" options remain selected
Actual result: The Attribute Mapping section shows as it did after step 2.