Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. In order to be able to access Gogo Shell from the command line, place this property to portal-ext.properties:
2. Start Liferay DXP 7.3 SP1
3. Deploy Liferay DXP and Commerce license
4. Go to System Settings > Module Container > Component Blacklist and blacklist this component: "com.liferay.commerce.order.content.web.internal.frontend.CommercePendingOrderItemClayTableDataSetDisplayView". Alternatively you can also use the attached config file that should be placed to osgi/configs
5. Restart Liferay
6. Check the Commerce Menu elements in Control Panel, a lot of them will be missing
7. Check Control Panel > Gogo Shell and execute a simple command e.g. "lb". The command won't execute.
8. Access Gogo Shell from command line with Blade (or with telnet): 'blade sh ds:unsatisfied'
You will see a lot of unsatisfied components.