7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
1. Add 21 basic documents or 9 basic documents and set the pagination to 4 elements on a single page.
2. Go to home site --> Site Builder --> Collections and add a manual collection and select "All Types" at the Item Type drop-down menu then save.
3. Click on "Select" in the collection and select "Basic document". A popup opens displaying contents at the DXP site.
4. Select a basic document.
5. Click on the second page on the lower right.
6. Select a basic document from this page.
7. Submit the form.
expected result: The item selected on the previous page is added to the collection.
Actual result: The selected item is not added from the previous page.
- is caused by
LPS-133325 Wrong HTML escape on item selector when selecting multiple web content
LPS-141548 Cannot manually select item in AP when the display style is set to "cards"