Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Item Selector
1. Open the menu on the upper right of the page --> Applications --> Asset Libraries and add an Asset Library, then click Sites in the library and add the DXP site to connect it to the Library.
2. Go back to the Asset Library and click on it (Click its title) to go inside it and select web content.
3. Add 21 basic documents or 9 basic documents and set the pagination to 4 elements on a single page to the asset library.
4. Add one basic documents to the current site.
5. Go to home site --> Site Builder --> Collections and add a manual collection and select "All Types" at the Item Type drop-down menu then save.
6. Click on "Select" in the collection and select "Basic document". A popup opens displaying contents at the DXP site.
7. Click on "Sites and Libraries" --> Asset Library --> then select the AL that you have created. You will see the content list.
8. Navigate to the last page on the paginator.
Expected result: Only the items created in the asset library visible.
Actual result: The basic document created in step 4 also visible in the item selector after using the paginator.